Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Thanksgiving!!

Here are some pictures of our walk we took to the nature park we walked there then we played on the toys and then we chased the ducks. It was a lot of fun. The kids all walked there really good but no one wanted to walk home.








We had dinner at my moms with her sisters and there families here is the kid table except for Mya she had to sit with the big kids!!!



My sister and my 2 nephews got to come from Virginia and spend Thanksgiving with us. It was so much fun they are so cute and so much fun.


3 comments:

Mary said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun, but we missed seeing you at Grandma's!

Amber said...

Allisa looked like a blast!!! That is so fun that you got to see Jaylene.

karms said...

Allisa!! You have such an adorable family! Your children have grown so much! I like your hair p.s. I think that is awesome you got to see your sister. I couldn't believe your nephews! At first I racked my memory to recall if Jaylene had children or if she married into a family! Ha ha don't tell her I am that blonde. So yeah you should check out my blog. I tell my whole life story...dont worry its not a novel.

Snag a Button


I love funny pictures