Thursday, December 18, 2008

My trip to D.C.

I got to go to my sister JayLene' s house for a week. We got to go see the sights. We walked all over. This is JayLene driving in traffic.

Here is me and Mats he is sleeping after a long day at the babysitters. Isn't he cute!!
Here is a picture of the White House. I sure was close hu.

This is a picture of me and my mom next to Idaho at the WWII Monument. It was pretty cool.

Here is the Arlington Cemetery. I didn't realize how many graves there really were. Wow.

This is me and JayLene.
JayLene thought this one was funny because those 2 kids are in the picture with me.

Here is the White House from the top of the Washington Monument it was so cool up there!

Here is me and JayLene infrount of the Washington Monument it was so cold that day.
And here is the Washington Monument it was so cool to see in person. I had a lot of fun.




4 comments:

Mary said...

How fun!! Derek and I went in back in June. Did Brandon keep the kids?

Amber said...

How fun! What a great trip.

Stephanie said...

It looks like you had a great trip. My sister April and her husband were there in October and they said it was really awesome to get to see all the sites in DC.

Klingler said...

Allisa, that is awesome. I have always wanted to go there. You are looking great. Jaylene is still beautiful and her kid is really cute.

Snag a Button


I love funny pictures