Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First day of school 2011

The first day of school Peyton is in Kindergarten this year. It was bitter sweet. I am sad that they are all in school but it is nice to have some time to breath. Peyton is home in the mornings so I still get to spend some time with him in the morning we will see what next year brings when he is in school all day long. All 3 of my kids love school. I think they love the social part of school the most though. They could care less about school work they want to go play at recess. Mya is in 2nd grade this year and Reece is in 1rst and Peyton is in Kindergarten. Wow how time flies. It just feels like yesterday that I had 3 little babies in diapers and I was just waiting for the day they would all be in school now its here and sad to see them all go.......





No comments:

Snag a Button


I love funny pictures