Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time Flies!!!

Ok finally I am getting around to updating my blog that have been so many things that have gone on and it feels like I have had no time to do anything. I feel like time is flying by. It makes me sad!! I told Brandon yesterday that I didn't want my babies to grow up! So here is what has been going on with us for the last little while it may not be in the right order but here goes!!! Here is Peyton and my dad on Peytons Birthday him and my dad always share a party because my dads Birthday is the day after Peytons!!

5 years old wow he is getting big!!



Here is Reece's kindergarten zoo trip we hung out with Tiff and Cort we had a lot of fun we got done with the zoo and then it started to rain so we went to Mcdonalds for lunch with Tiff and Cort and had lots of fun.

Peyton got to come to so he will get to go 2 years in a row if they go while Peyton is in kindergarten.

Here is Reece at his Kindergarten program.


For memorial day we went to West Yellowstone and visited Maritza and then went into the park and it snowed on us but we were still able to see old faithful. And we had a lot of fun here are the kids with there Daniel Boon hats!


I had fun taking pictures of myself with this moose hat on.


Here we are!!!

This year all 3 kids played t-ball it is so fun to watch them!!!

Camping this year for Fathers day weekend was lots of fun we went with my mom and dad and got rained on it was wet and cold but we had fun!!!



This year we got to be in the parade. Brandon drove his bosses jeep while pulling there float and so me and the kids got to ride in the Jeep with him it was fun!!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I saw you in the parade, it looked like you were having a good time. I love the moose hat picture. I think you need to update your Facebook profile with it,

Snag a Button


I love funny pictures